Wednesday, February 22, 2006


HI! I'm Petey's bruddy* Happy-Go-Lucky. I'm the baby of the family. I like naps with the mom and chasing my sissyfurs around. The little red bug is lots of fun too. This is fun, I'm gonna do this some more.

Petey: You're gonna do what some more? Give me my bath?

HGL: I'm gonna help you write and with everthing else like I always do. You know, like give you your bath. Because someone has to do it and you certainly are not good at it.That's why the mom calls you Stinky Pete.



*brother from another kitty=bruddy

2 Comments:

Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Happy-Go-Lucky - I know what you mean about having to help out siblings. Sometimes my sisfur can be such a pain....

Mia

Wed Feb 22, 04:03:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Hi Happy-Go-Lucky, I looks kinda like you, but Mom has trouble gettin' pictures of me with a light background. I like dark places so I blend in!

~Smeagol

Fri Feb 24, 12:41:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home