Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Like I've said to the mom before, I need to go outside, there are a million things that I have just got to do. So yesterday, when it was nice and sunny outside (81 degrees to be exact) I, Petronious the Arbiter snuck out the door. I had the most wonderful time. I laid on the warm concrete and soaked up the warm sunshine, chased some of my birds around (didn't catch any though) and searched for green grass to eat. Finally found some out front on the north side of the house. Not bad for January. Then the sun went down and I thought, this isn't so bad at least there was no wind. Well let me tell you what, it didn't stay that way. No sir, it didn't, that wind started blowing out of the north all cold like. The worst part of all is that no one noticed that I was missing and they all went to bed and forgot about me. So finally, one of my dogs woke the mom up and she let me back in at like 3:30 in the morning. Good doggie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home