Sunday, November 26, 2006

"Versary Day"

I forgot all about my gotcha day anniversary and my blogiversary. They are on the same day. I've been bloggin' for 1 year and have given my humans the pleasure of my presence for 4 years now. Alot has happened in the past year; and in the spirit of Thanksgiving; I'll share some of the highlights of the things that I'm thankful for:

The ongoing renovations of our accomodations. I will be forever employed in my postition of supervisor. (By the way, it doesn't look much different than this now-still not finished, like every other project. 3 in all)

I am very thankful for Baby havin' these and...

(They tell me that they have the squealin' wrigglers so that they can make money to keep us in the standard of livin' that we are accustomed to. Yeah, right.)

these (again). I'll be more thankful when they all go to their forever homes. (I have been reassured that all of these ones will be leaving next month. If'n your humans are so inclined to allow one of these into your home, this batch is available for Xmas delivery -just e-mail my humans for details. O.K. shameless plug done.)

But, I'm most thankful for days like this...

and this. And for having a place to do those things and having human servants whose sole mission in life is to make our lives as comfortable as possible.

Happy Turkey/Ham Day every cat and human. (I didn't get any of either. I don't like human food, too salty. I'll stick to my crunchies, thank you very much.)

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy gotcha versary and blogivarsay! Those dogs are certainly the right size.

Sun Nov 26, 02:21:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Happy Blogoversary and Gotcha Day. Celebrate!

Sun Nov 26, 03:33:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yeaaaa, celabrashun!! Concatulashuns...ONE WHOLE YEAR!!!

Thowse are such cute dawgies. We cant have one but thay are vary cute. Yoo sure have a lot to be thanful for!!!

Sun Nov 26, 05:43:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Blogoversery an Happy Gotcha Day Versery

Sun Nov 26, 06:11:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Happy "Gotcha" Day and Blogoversary! Wow, you've been furry busy. Those wiggly things are cute from the back ... Are they scary from the front?
DaisyMae Maus

Sun Nov 26, 08:12:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Happy celebration, Petey!

Sun Nov 26, 08:54:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Justin said...

hey you guys are soo cute!!njoying the warmth of the sun...And just look at this peeping tom ..always upto something...LOL!!

Mon Nov 27, 12:43:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute little puppies! I'm sure your people will have no problem getting them homes. They are adorable.

Mon Nov 27, 10:46:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Happy Gotch day and blogoversary. We love those pictures in the sun.

Mon Nov 27, 03:39:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Rascal said...

Fun in the tub! Happy Blogoversary and Happy Gotcha Day!

Mon Nov 27, 06:42:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Happy Annipurrseries!

Tue Nov 28, 04:53:00 PM 2006  
Blogger The Crew said...

Gosh Petey, sorry we missed your blogiversary and Gotcha Day! As to your Supervisor position there, that's called "job security". It's the same here...I don't know how they got anything done before I came here.

George

Thu Nov 30, 09:36:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary an Gotcha Day! we shure do hope those woofies find good homes too.

Thu Nov 30, 07:05:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Ohhh yur doing yur baffroom too? We're still picking out stuff to go in ours. Mine Mom says sticker shock made us stop the projeck fur just a while.

Thu Nov 30, 07:37:00 PM 2006  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

You are a furry lucky poodie Petronius and a great supervisor it looks like ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko kO

Fri Dec 01, 06:33:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list and a very late Happy Thanks giving .

Sat Dec 02, 09:37:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Mattingly said...

Happy belated Blogiversary and Thanksgiving. You have a great family Petronious!

Mon Dec 04, 05:41:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

WAcKy WedNeSDay is back!

Tue Dec 05, 08:47:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home