Friday, February 24, 2006

My Sleepy Place

Last night, no wait a minute, let me back up. For the last two nights my bruddy Punkin has taken my sleepy place on the mom's pillow. I know the subject may be overdone, but it's an issue with us cats. Efurrybody should have their own sleepy spot for the night.Mine is the mom's pillow.
I claimed it on the 2nd night that I moved in.The first night I tried the dad's pillow cause I thought it might be good.But his head is too big and there isn't enough room for me. So, the next night I tried the mom's pillow and her head is like really small, so there is plenty of room for me to sleep there. It's been my place every since; except the last two nights.
So last night I got in there before Punkin and got my sleepy spot back. You know what, he had the nerve to come up and demand my place. I mewd to let the mom to let her know he was coming and when he got on the pillow he grumbled "murrgph", that's Punkinese for "Get up, I'm gonna sleep there". But the mom told him no and to go sleep on the dad's pillow. And he did. Then I purred us all to sleep. Because I'm a lover not a fighter.





This morning I walked past him and I didn't even say hi. He may be meaner; but I'm bigger. So I think I'll sit in his favorite birdwatching spot all day long and we'll just see how he likes that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

Hi dere! I seed you at my cousin Newton's bloggie & thought I'd come say hi. Stop by & see me sometime & I'll link to you if that be ok. (If I can ever gets mine lazy Mom to update my links that is) :)

Fri Feb 24, 10:34:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Hi Petey, we saw your comment ofur on Oreo's bloggie, so we stopped by to visit. Am it okay to add you to our links?
We hopes you and Punkin make up soon!

Fri Feb 24, 12:38:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Wow, I fink I took Bonnie's sleepy places, but she growls, hisses, then runs off so I just shrug and stay. I tried Mom's pillow for a few nights, but then I tried going under cover, and I LOVE it there. For some reason, I love Dad's pillow for daytime napping.

Sun Feb 26, 03:33:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home