Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What A Weekend

This is my bruddy Punkin
His nose isn't dirty, he just has spots on it
He likes to lay in the sun/shade
I was investifgating the brown grasses
They didn't taste too good


Thanks Magoo for a great time. It was so nice to hang out with everyone. Stupid humans wouldn't let us stay longer. It's not like there was anything to do at home. Napcar was no fun 'cause it was a road course. Although I did get to spend time outside with my bruddy Punkin. The weather was wonderful. I rolled around on the patio and explored the back yard. Punkin just layed in the sun/shade. Lucky slept all day yesterday, he must have partied too hard, and didn't get to go outside. That was nice 'cause he always spoils it for the rest of us.

Today I was real busy. I had to work, and hard work it was. Real tiring big brain stuff. I helped my humans do the layout for the bathroom tile. I got right there in the tub and helped draw the lines on the wall and measure with the level and everything. OK, nap time.

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Does Punkin want to join up with The Gorgeous Gingers?

http://gingergang.blogspot.com/

Tue Mar 07, 06:57:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Yes! Punkin is such a handsome ginger! We want him in our ginger gang!

Wed Mar 08, 06:26:00 AM 2006  
Blogger The Crew said...

Being the senior cat in our family, it's imperative that I personally supervise every project. I'm Dad's boss and think it's just pathetic how he can't get anything done right without my help.

Wed Mar 08, 12:05:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Great to see you at the party and sounds like you're doing a good job soopervisin' your mom.

Wed Mar 08, 03:15:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Yay! Punkin and Luna are now featuring on the Gorgeous Gingers webpage - Luna is our only ginger girl so far, so she is very special!

Wed Mar 08, 05:54:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Carolina Cats said...

Hey Punkin!

I have spots like that on my nose too!

Buddy the Orinch

Wed Mar 08, 06:26:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

What would our purrsons do without our helps?

Wed Mar 08, 07:46:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home