Saturday, July 22, 2006

Happy Days Are Here Again

Hi ya'll. It looks like we might be havin' a break from the heat, that's kept us from bloggin' and even being in our room for the most part. We've had 13 days of 100+ temps. It has been so hot that we couldn't hardly eat. But not to worry, no cat has lost any weight; 'cause we haven't been movin' around; all we do is sit by the waterbowl and the air conditioner.
Petey lays in the bathroom and wraps hisself around the toilet. He was in hidin' for the first week, until the humans went out and hunted for some new air conditioners and they brought back two of them.
Only sooner is able to take the heat. It must be her small size and alot of white furs that help her. Her owies are all gone and she hasn't had to take anymore of the pink pills for over a month.
Even my bruddy, Punkin, has been nice and not bitin' me so much on the back of the neck. So, I've been sharin' my spot on the box with him; since all we do is sleep the days and nights away.
My other sissyfur, Luna, has her favorite spot back, in her basket right by the big comfy sofa thingy. I was so happy that it got cool that I slept with the mom all evening and all night. Every time she sat down, there I was on top of her. I missed that and look forward to the cool weather so I can snuggle some more.
Gotta go, I feel the urge to gorge and purge some more; you never know when it'll get too hot to eat again. See ya when it gets cool.

11 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

glad to hear you all are ok!

Sat Jul 22, 09:52:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

It is furry hot here too. I have interesting news on my blog today - Big Eric and Flynn have got a new blog, please visit and say hi to them!

Sat Jul 22, 01:19:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Stay cool guys. It is a hot summer for lots of kitties. That is when you wish you could shed the fur coat for a bit.

Sat Jul 22, 05:12:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Gemini said...

It has been furry hot here too. We are getting something called a 'swamp cooler" but I didn't think we lived in a swamp?

Mon Jul 24, 10:15:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Gemini said...

It has been furry hot here too. We are getting something called a 'swamp cooler" but I didn't think we lived in a swamp?

Mon Jul 24, 10:15:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

There's something weird going on on the earth! I guess the only thing we can do is try to find a cool place and just nap.

Tue Jul 25, 08:27:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We missed you guys! Glad you're all okay and gettin' a little break from the heat!

Wed Jul 26, 10:34:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Mom won't let us complain about the heat too much acoz afore you know it it'll be too cold again and then the windows will always be closed.

Fri Jul 28, 06:32:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Zeus said...

Please don't say see you when it gets cool! That could be a REALLY LONG TIME!

Fri Jul 28, 01:55:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

This is the worstest heat ever! Whee are you living? It is hot all over, I think.

Patches Lady

Sun Aug 06, 08:42:00 AM 2006  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

hey guys, is you all ok?

Wed Sep 06, 09:51:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home