Sunday, April 30, 2006

Chillin' By The Pool

First of all HGL gotted an eye infection and has to have yellow goo put in his eye . Lucky always lives up to his name. He didn't even have to go to the V-E-T. The humans bought yellow eye medicine from the farm and ranch store and saved about $100. I believe they should spend the money they saved on me.





I've been extra good and all, helpin' with the puppies and hangin' out on the patio by the pool.
















We've had alot of rain lately and it tasted really good. Lookit, see that little woofie in the background. He ain't one of Baby's babies, the humans bought him last week; so he could grow up with the ones that they are keeping to breed.

Here is a better picture of him, his name is Diego and he is 2 days older than Baby's babies.
The mom took a picture of us darkies in the Crate Condominiums, they're very cozy and sometimes are booked well in advance. Usually by the gingers, but this time HGL and I had a stay, then I got up to do this post and now I'm gonna go and sit with the mom and watch some Napcar.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I think your people should spend the money they saved on medicine on HGL...and ME, because we're secret twins.

HGL, I hope your eyeball is better, even if we don't get to split the money.

Mon May 01, 08:43:00 AM 2006  
Blogger The Crew said...

Lucky, hope your eye is better soon. BeauBeau at http://swicks.blogspot.com/ had an infection, too. I wonder if you're using the same medicine?

Mon May 01, 11:04:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Zeus said...

I hope you feel better soon, Lucky! Try not to rub your eye too much!

Mon May 01, 02:55:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

HGL - we hopes your eye is all better soon!
Petey - it sounds like you're doin' a good job of helpin' with the puppies!

Mon May 01, 09:53:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

HGL--tag!

Tue May 02, 11:20:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Mattingly said...

Petronious I really enjoy your posts. Very informative. It seems you run a pretty good ship there... always knowing what's going on with everyone. I hope HGL's eye is feeling better. I've had a bunch of eye infections myself and they are no fun. Way to go on taking care of the puppies. Maybe I can get my Mom to set up some condos like that now that I'm going to be having a sister. Pretty nice.

Wed May 03, 11:02:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Petey,
Great blog and photos.You cats and doggie's are so cute.102% Wow thats hot.I'd be cranky all the time.I told mom yesterday that we need some good fans yet I don't know if she was listening.If not I'll steal her credit card and get them myself :)

Sat May 06, 05:17:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home