Monday, April 17, 2006

HELL-Ok

Hi HGL here to update. We've been very busy, busy as bees. I've been practicing my tub games, no soccer ball yet, so, I'm still using my hockey puck.

Our rink has been resurfaced nicely, but the arena has yet to be completed( lazy humans and their excuses-puppies, allergies,monies, yard work,blah,blah,blah).






The weather has been very summerlike, 102 on Saturday, and in the 90s the rest of the time. We like to hang out in the window in our room. The humans have been nice and leave it open for us to lay in. It gets wonderful afternoon sun.
The mom says that is one of the reasons that they bought the house was because of the east-west exposure.Since we all get along so well we take turns sittin' there. Its too hot to fight and anyways we're not allowed to fight.The mom says it disrupts the harmony of the home.
I don't think Punkin got the memo.
I was sleepin' in the crate and Punkin pounced me. I started lickin' him and he gave up. Grumblin' somethin' 'bout "HIS" territory and "HIS" crate.
The ice cream vans have been makin' the rounds more than ever( they run all year long out here). They drive by real slow and play annoyin' musik( "Music Box Dancer") over and over. Any electronic music drives Hunter crazy(like the keyboard at the beginnin' of Baba O'Reilly), he just throws his head back and howls his lungs out.

14 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

Where do you live that it's getting to 102 degrees already?

Mon Apr 17, 04:06:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Timmy said...

102?!?! Holy Hotness Dude!!! It's only 50 somethin out today! Yikes! I like that picture of Hunter singing...hee-hee!

Mon Apr 17, 04:44:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Is your mom and my mom related? She uses the same excuses for unfinished house things! (Well, except for the puppies part.)

I have to say, though, I'm glad it's not that hot here! A hundred and two is way way too hot. I hope everybody at least got ice cream from the noisy annoying ice cream guy.

Mon Apr 17, 08:50:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Beau said...

We finally started getting summer here and the annoying music vans have been coming. Great pics! Looks like you have a wonderful sun spot!

Mon Apr 17, 10:07:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could howl at those stupid trucks, I WOULD. It's HOT here, too. We got to 100 today. What the--??? We didn't get to enjoy much open window fun - just went straight to the a/c, which is NO fun at all...

Mon Apr 17, 10:45:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Lazy day by the window! It's too hot to fight anyway.

Tue Apr 18, 04:50:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

My mum really likes the sleepy pic of Punkin and Luna. But then she is a sucker for Gorgeous Gingers.

Tue Apr 18, 05:45:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

That is WAY TOO HOT!! It never gets that hot here in the Big Piney Woods in the dead of summer, well hardly ever.

Tue Apr 18, 08:54:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Petey said...

Eric, that's not Punkin sitting with Luna, that's my other sissyfur Sooner, lounging in the afternoon sun of our window.

Tue Apr 18, 10:43:00 PM 2006  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, it's really HOT there. It never gets that hot here eifer. well, not at this time of year.

Wed Apr 19, 10:08:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

You looks lost in the big soccer tub. You jus might have to fill it up wif cold water to get away from that 102 degree heat! Phew. You must be near Las Vegas or somefin.

Wed Apr 19, 07:51:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

102? Wow. We are happy with our 65 degree spring weather in Michigan. I get way too cranky when it's that hot!

Come to think of it, I get cranky for most any reason!

Thu Apr 20, 07:57:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

maybe you need to shave your fur off???

Thu Apr 20, 09:56:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Zeus said...

It's just as hot down here in Houston. I'm thankful sometimes that I don't get to go to the City of Outside when it's that hot.

By the way: Nice technique, HGL, in the rink! I need to practice some of my moves as well. Flex!

Sat Apr 22, 10:02:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home