Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Rain Has Come








It's finally raining, for real, I thought it would never rain again. Lookit, the birds are even happy about it. This is the first real rain we've had since October. The humans said it will rain for about a week. Yah !



All that rain made me want to give myself a bath. Yeah I know, give myself my own bath. It's almost unheard of, good thing I did though, with all those Lucky Baths that HGL was givin' at Finny and Buddy's party. He hasn't given me a bath all weekend.


















Here's an update on Baby's puppies. Look how big thay are getting. They are 2 weeks old now and keepin' her very busy. They are cute but noisy. She can feed every one of them without any help from the mom. The mom keeps a close eye on them all, since
Baby doesn't have alot of puppy experience yet. Chico likes to keep an eye on them too.









7 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Thems is great baths that Lucky gives. Way good!!

The puppies are cutesy (for puppies.) Does Lucky give them baths too?

Sun Mar 19, 03:16:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Timmy said...

Lucky sure was busy the other night! Petey, I'm so happy that it am raining for you a'cause it has been real dry out there for a long time! I can't a'member when it rained here last but it wasn't too long ago. It will be good for the flowers and trees and of course, all the aminals that live out there!
Baby is a good Momma. I likes the pictures of her with the babies. Momma says that the pups are lookin' real healthy and plump! I likes how their fur am so shiny!!! I wish I could come and kiss them all :)

Sun Mar 19, 04:58:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Petey said...

I don't give the puppies baths. Baby won't let me. I give Chico baths, 'cause Baby is so busy with her babies that she doesn't give him one anymore.

Sun Mar 19, 06:54:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you finally got rain! And those puppies sure are cute. Looks like momma is doing a good job!

Sun Mar 19, 10:37:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky baths are the best! The puppies look great. Thanks again for my prizes, I love love love them.

Mon Mar 20, 06:02:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious!

Fri Mar 24, 08:47:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness look at all the puppies!

My grandmother used to breed and show pomeranians, so I have seen my share of puppies. But, grandma died in 1984, so it has been a while since I have seen them so small!

There is nothing cuter than puppies and kittens.

Tue Mar 28, 12:31:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home