Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Widebody Wednesday - I'm Large Like That

In my concious effort to get more blog time, I have taken over the computer and booted the humans off. Here is my floofiness in all of its glory. I would've called this Wordless Wednesday, but I don't know the meaning of wordless. Although, I have been told that it is akin to speechless. Something I know nothing about.




I'm not one for meme's, I never get tagged and I'm glad for that. I'll post what I want to when I'm damn good and ready to. So here is some little known facts about me, Petronious the Arbiter:



1. Even though I look really snuggly and sweet. I'm not a lap cat.

2. I have an enormous purr. It can be heard across the room when it's quiet.

3. I sleep with my head propped up so that I can breathe. It's not because of my weight. I did it even when I was thinner. I have a very large, round chest cavity and laying on my side is very uncomfortable.

4. At night I sleep in the humans bed, with my head on the hu-woman's pillow.

5. The hu-man is allergic to me; I make his head stuffy at night. So I guess he knows how I feel.

6. I have allergies and sinus issues. I get several sinus infections a year. No known reason and they are treated holistically with Tea Tree Oil in the vaporizer and it smells really icky.

7. I hate to be picked up; it usually means I hafta go to the V.E.T. or I'm being forced to return to the prison I am incarcerated in.

8 Comments:

Blogger Gattina said...

Nice to meet and learn a little more about you ! Lisa is a very little cat but when she purrs you can hear her through two walls ! and she doesn't really purr she purr currs like a mixture between cat and pigeon. Never had that from another cat !

Thu May 24, 09:30:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hi Petey, I will remember never to tag you. Or maybe, just to get you, I should tag you all the time. HAHAHA

Thu May 24, 07:00:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Petey, It wuz nice to hear about yoo when yoo were reddy to tell us.I haf an extra loud purr too. If I'm in the lounge watching TV wiv dad, and mum is in the kitchen, she can still hear me. She sez I haf a paffettik little meow though.
Eric

Mon May 28, 09:59:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

our Lady's disappointed that you're not into cuddling. she's going nuts over all your gorgeous floof.

Fri Jun 08, 05:11:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look furry comfy!

Be sure to stop by my bloggie! I'm having a 500th post contest. The details are in the June 9th posting.

DMM

Tue Jun 19, 12:19:00 AM 2007  
Blogger feralone said...

The extra girth just means there is more of you to love. Your humans sound like they care a lot about you, especially the one with allergies. Are you allergic to toys? Because if you aren't, there is a contest for Blogging Cat Lovers at www.felinexpress.com

Thu Jun 28, 03:34:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dude, where are yoo?

Thu Jun 28, 09:45:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2008! Are you still blogging? Let us know . . .

Tue Jan 01, 06:59:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home