Friday, February 13, 2009

In The Pink

I bet you thought that this was gonna be a Valentine's Day post.
Well, it's not. It was gonna be about my pink eye and green sneezies. But I got distracted by the go-finches.


But, while we was bird watchin' this mornin', we saw one of Puck's relatives huntin' so we zoomed in on him to see what he was a huntin'. He's that black spot between the tree stump and window feeder; just above Lucky's right ear (HP is doin' the swattin' and HGL is nappin', I'm on the right).

click to biggify


There he is 'bout to pounce.

He pounced himself a slinky snake (it looks like he's jus' holdin' the grass but we looked with spyglasses and see'd it was a snaky). We know from personal 'sperience ('cause we had one as a pet-its a lined snake, they eat earthworms) that those are some of the most interestin' toys there is.


We watched him play "Snaky" for a long time. He tossed it all around and rolled around in the grass with it and everything. Looked like lots of fun.

Then he gave himself a bath and took a nap.

Okay, now back to me. I got the green sneezies (again) and I got pink eye as a bonus this time (must've sneezed green goo into my eye). So on top of my time in the torture chamber I get eye drops twice a day for a week. Thankfully, I didn't have to go to the V.E.T. and get stabbed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope you start feeling better. I hate being sick.

Fri Feb 13, 02:50:00 PM 2009  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc said...

You all had such a nice view of all the action happening outside. That was some really good pouncing skills there. Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Mon Jan 27, 11:04:00 AM 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home