Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday With Sooner...

...And love is in the air. While my mancat, Petey, is resting up I'll be taking over the posting for him. But first, I must profess My Love to My Valentine. You can see in my eyes the intensity of my adoration for him. And I know that he feels the same way towards me too.
















There is no shortage of potential beaus in this house.
But Petey, is the one for me.
I give to you, the first flower of spring.















Happy Valentines Day to every cat and human. May you all spend the day with the one that you love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sat Feb 14, 03:45:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Parker said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Mon Feb 16, 12:23:00 PM 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi y'all. You're now members of the Tail Chasers Club! You can get the logo - if you like - on our blog!

Tue Feb 17, 01:33:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home