Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'M BACK!!!!



Yeah, That's right.


I, Petronious The Arbiter, am officially back; to claim my rightful place as the head bloggin' cat of this here insane asylum.

First off, I have to give a tremendous amount of grief to the Humom who wouldn't let me onto the computer. But I was super sneaky and I prevailed in ascertaining the multiple passwords that are needed to get online.

Second, I will spend these cold evenings visiting everycat's blog catchin' up on all that I missed out on (Thanks Humom). Then I will update you on all the insanity that you missed out on.

10 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Well we cannot wait to hear about it!

Sat Nov 27, 08:10:00 PM 2010  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am glad that you are back and I want to read all about it. Happy Birthday, Petey!

Mon Nov 29, 01:55:00 AM 2010  
Blogger Kea said...

A happy birthday to you, Petey (Monday the 29th). We saw your b-day on the CB and came to give our good wishes!

Mon Nov 29, 03:17:00 AM 2010  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Welcome back Petey. Happy Birthday to you.

Mon Nov 29, 04:28:00 AM 2010  
Blogger Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

OMC Glad you got back on the interwebs! Our Humom is da same way sheesh why can't we has our own PC?! PURRS and you and Happy Purrthday!!!

Mon Nov 29, 08:59:00 AM 2010  
Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

You have been gone a long time. Welcome back. And Happy Birthday.

Mon Nov 29, 09:00:00 AM 2010  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

Hey, Petey...we hear it's your birthday today. Happy Birthday!!

Mon Nov 29, 01:16:00 PM 2010  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yay, we kept checking in on yoo and, well, we heard nothing. Den, here yoo are just in time fur a Happy Purrthday! Can't wait to hear all about what's been going on in da last year and a half...

Mon Nov 29, 01:16:00 PM 2010  
Blogger meowmeowmans said...

Happy Birthday, Petey!

Mon Nov 29, 09:57:00 PM 2010  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Birthday Petey!! We are so happy to see you back and that you still have the comfy box still. Thanks for sharing the pawsome update. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
World of Animals

Mon Feb 17, 10:49:00 AM 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home