Wednesday, December 08, 2010

My Perch

 Puck, Lucky, and I like to hang out in the living room and watch some Bird TV and wait for mice.
Lucky likes to birdwatch out of the picture window that is in my last post.
It's a big window; 7 feet high and goes almost all the way to the  floor.
In the evenings I sit on my perch.
I hang out with Humom and the woofies.
Tonite we watched rodeo and had some turkey. It was OK; I wanted HAM.
They thought it was wonderful, but they think everything is wonderful and edible.
. That's Humom with little momma SuzyQ, her puppy Dinky (who's bigger than her), and the black blurs are Hersa (pronounced ursa) and her brother Pal.
We're even doin' this entire post (pictures and all) from the sofa on the little 'puter.

Gotta go; I've been holdin' out for stinky goodness all nite and it's time to eat.